Tuesday 8 March 2011

Unfinished Projects!

Looking at the pile of yarn, pattern books and needles that sit in a heap in my already too small dinning room, I realize just how many unfinished projects I have on the go. There's the too short sweater and impossible sock I've already told you about! Then, there's the beautiful origami sweater that I have been knitting for two years ( this sweater is a story in itself!), a gorgeous shawl that I have been knitting for approximately a year, a lace scarf that is being knit with one of the softest yarns I have ever worked with and so on....



                                             (the lace shawl I started last year!)

What is a knitter, with too little time and too much ambition to do?! I keep telling myself that I will have no more than two projects on the go at any one time. Then I spend a little time in a yarn store or surfing on ravelry and before you know it...I've started something new!

So fellow challenged knitters, my goal is to complete the projects I have on the go! I will keep you posted on my progress and the many challenges I face along the way! Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment